Morehead Photographs

Early photograph of Morehead, circa 1890.

 

Early Morehead street scene, 1909, showing three businesses at the corner of Main Street and Fairbanks Avenue (now South Wilson Avenue). The store at the left was owned by A.B. McKinney; brick building in the center owned by Pierce Blair; and the store on the right was E.G. Shields Monuments.

 

Interior of the Eagle's Nest Restaurant which was located on Main Street, Morehead.
Old Post Office in Morehead, now City Hall.

 

Go to the Next Page of Photographs in this Series

Return to the Photographic Index