Morehead State Photographs

 

1963- Western end of Campus
1963- Eastern end of Campus

 

The old Administration Building. The facade was destroyed in the late 1960's as part of a "modernization" effort.
College Bourlevard in the Early 1950's.

 

College band marches on Main Street in 1960.

 

Hodson Hall
Campus in 1907

Go to the Next Page of Photographs in this Series

Return to the Photographic Index