Morehead and North Fork Railroad
Top left: Old railroad bridge crossing Triplett Creek (Circa 1910) ; Top right: Train car park in yard (1956).
Second row left: Engine in yard; Second row right: Engine (1956).
Third row left: headquarters building; Third row right: Blue Goose (passenger car of the Morehead and North Fork).
Fourth row left: Engine (1956); Fourth row right: old railroad car in yard (2002).
Go to The Next Page of Photographs in this Series
Return to the Photographic Index